Monday 13 June 2016

LAST DAY OF CLASS WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME?

Today is the last day of class, I'm going to explain the activities thtat we do in 6th of primary.
One day we celebrated the ''castanyada'' all the school did a gymcama in the forest and we won !!!!!!!
The other activity was in GUADALAJARA, we won a pill and the price was went to Guadalajara with another school to practice english.
Then the BASIC COMPETENCES!! It was easy but we was very nervious.

One good moment is for exemple now, we are going to sing a song that we write us.
One bad moment is for example a day that I was very angry with my best friend and we didn't talk us about 3 days.

 6th is a great course to learn things to pass to secundary.


 The next year I'm going to study a lot because I want to be something at life.

I feel good to go to secundary school I think that is great.
I think that we will go to port aventura and we are going to do a triatlon.

I will go to isla fantasia for my birthday.
The other days I supouse that I'm going to go to the beach, the pool, skateparks...

I'm going to go with my brother, my mum and my dad.

I'm going to play, have fun, stay with my family and friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.