Monday 13 June 2016

LAST DAY OF CLASS. WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME ???


REFLECTION OF 6th OF PRIMARY

In October all the childrens of the class go in Guadalajara it was very exiting,o for exemple the teacher buying a ground for grow mushrooms and the children put water in the grouns and the mushrrooms growing.
One of the good moment are with my friends and the bad moments too.
6th of primary are very exiting.
WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME??

Next year i'm in 1st  of ESO,i'm very happy but very very scared.I think about the subjects are very dufficult and the nivel too. But the subjects are the same.


SUMMER PLANS

In the summer i'm go to DISNEYLAND PARIS 5 DAYS AND IN CORUÑA 2 WEEKS, But firs i go to the school 3 weeks.
I g with my parents Nico and Carmen and my sister Irene.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.