Monday 13 June 2016

LAST DAY OF CLASS. WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME?

Reflection of 6th of primary:

In 6th grade we have done a lot of activities. We were in Guadalajara one week,  we did the 'castanyada', it was very fun , we did the competencies bàsiques,'we went to la maquinista' and we ride bikes all that was very funny.In this year I had a lot of good moments, and bad moments too, but my best good moment was wene we were in Guadalajara. My bad moment was wene Mary tell us that Sonia isn't going to came in the rest of 6th grade.
6th of primary is the best grade.


 What's next for me?

The next year I'm going to study a lot. 1st of ESO is a new experience. I think 1st of ESO it will be very difficuld. In ESO school there are diferent teachers than in primary school that's why I'm very nervious. But I feel happy too. I think we will do lots of new activities.

Summer plans:

This summer I will spend 1 week in the Pirines. I  will go with my grandad and with my granny, my sister, my father and my mother. We are going to visit the mountains, we are going to visit a castle,... and we are going to go to Vallromanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.