Monday 13 June 2016

LAST DAY OF CLASS, WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME?

Today is the last day of class, I'm going to explain the activities that we do at 6th of primary.
One day we celebrate "Castanyada" activity, the school organise a gymcama. other activity was in Guadalajara, we won a pill! and the price was go to Guadalajara with an other school of Mallorca.
And other activite was go to "Maquinista" with the police in a activity th we did to ride bikes.

One good moment was where have to do the Basic Competences I have nervious but I afronted and a bad moment was where then have to get vaccinated.

6th of primary was fantastic!!!

Next year we go to E.S.O. Secundary school it's difficult t
because we have to study very much.
I think that we go to "Port Aventura",the "triatlon"etc,etc...

I played football, swim at the beach and go fishing, I go to Blanes with my family and friends


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.