Monday 13 June 2016

LAST DAY OF CLASS. WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME ?



Hello today is the last day of class, I'm going to explain the activities that we do in 6th of primary. 

REFLECTION OF 6th OF PRIMARY:

In 6th grade I went to excorcions, at the theater, old the school bill be in "castanyera" old the school did a gyncama was fantastic!!! and did very Skype.
The BEST momet was when old the class went to Guadalajara with an other school to Mallorca be learn very ENGLISH and the BAD moment is when we got vaccined6th grade was AMAZING!!!

WATH'S NEXT FOR ME?

The next year I study alot because was it is more dificult. I think that secundary school was grade,I feel good. I think that the activitiers that will be are very cool.

SUMMER PLANS

I'm going to Romania 1 week, then I going to the beach(Roda De Bara) and finaly going to the montain(Bigues i Riells). I'm going to go with my mother,my father,my sister and my cousins.I visit the city, I swim on the beach and explored the montain.



BYE,BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.