Monday 13 June 2016

LAST DAY OF CLASS- WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME?

REFLECTION OF 6th OF PRIMARY 

-We have done lots of funny activities!!! Like staying one week in Guadalajara for learning more English in Autum (the week of my birthday), or looking after our mushrooms or playing the invisible friend in Christmas or explaining a story with our godchildren (the boys of 6th we have one godchildren for each person) and at the final we do a party!!!

 -We have lots of good moments but too bad. One good moment was when we celebrated Carnestoltes we danced, laughed, played games... One bad moment was the 'competencies basiques' we was very nervous :-o. 

-6th of primary is special and unforgettable!! 

WHAT'S NEXT FOR ME?

 -Next year I'm going to first of ESO I suposed we have new teachers, new subjects, new classmates...

 -It's a new piriot. I think it's going to be difficult but too funny! I'm feel scared but curious.

 -We're going to do French and tecnology (in primary we doesn't do it). 

SUMMER PLANS

 -I'm going to a summer camp, then to Pineda de Mar, suddenly to Zamora and finally to Tarragona and Port Aventura.

-I'm going to go with my family and with my friends.
-I'm going to relax, playing in the beach and ride in bike.
What's your refelxion???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.